- My manager helps me understand how my objectives and goals relate to that of the government
- My manager helps me understand the importance of my work to the overall effectiveness of the government
- My manager helps me understand how my job fits into the bigger picture
- My manager makes many decisions together with me
- My manager often consults me on strategic decisions.
- My manager solicits my opinion on decisions that may affect me.
- My manager believes that I can handle demanding tasks
- My manager believes in my ability to improve even when I make mistakes.
- My manager expresses confidence in my ability to perform at a high level
- My manager allows me to do my job my way
- My manager makes it more efficient for me to do my job by keeping the rules and regulations simple
- My manager allows me to make important decisions quickly to satisfy customer needs
Hierarchical decision structure
- I make decision of the project by myself
- I have full authority to make solution of IT Problems
- I take control of all decisions
Participative Decision Structure
- I let my group make decisions
- I engage my group to make decisions
- Team/Group is responsible for solutions to problems
Specialized Decision Structure
- I let employees who have the expertise and abilities in IT to make decisions.
- I engage experts in the team to make decisions
- I assign employees who have the expertise to solve problems