Thought Leadership pieces, thematic panels & networking for Founders, Scientists, Engineers, Policy Makers and Financists interested in Green Energy and it’s financing.
Green transition study (economist, ecologist, political…)
For years, countries have been searching for ways to finance the transition to green energy. However, unlike other issues, green energy financing requires a level of global cooperation that can be difficult to achieve. The lack of cohesion and collaboration among countries has made it difficult to find a viable solution to this problem.
The Green Energy Financing Dialogues aims to address this challenge by bringing together experts and policymakers from around the world to discuss the issue of green energy financing. The Dialogue will provide a platform for participants to share their experiences, strategies, and best practices, as well as to identify areas for collaboration and cooperation.
Mission - To promote global dialogue and collaboration on the issue of green energy financing, with the goal of accelerating the transition to a more sustainable future.
Objective - To create a platform for experts and policymakers to share their experiences, strategies, and best practices on green energy financing, and to identify areas for collaboration and cooperation on
- Innovative financing models for green energy projects
- Public-private partnerships for green energy financing
- The role of multilateral institutions in green energy financing
- Policy and regulatory frameworks for green energy financing
- Conduct a series of panel discussions with experts and policymakers on the key topics identified above
- Provide a platform for participants to share their experiences and best practices
- Identify areas for collaboration and cooperation among participants
- Publish a report summarizing the key findings and recommendations from the dialogues
- Publication of an analytical overviews
- Identification and compilation of experts and opinions on the identified themes (see list above)
- Conducting an online panel discussion on key issues identified in this overview
- Publication and promotion of a video recording of the discussions
- Publication and promotion of a transcribed text / articles of this discussion
- Promotion of the compilation in social media
- Hydrogen / Methanol
- Renewables / Solar
- Power Markets / Permitting / Capacity / PPA / CFD
- Carbon Credits
- Linkedin Group