comms management, 7 years
Priotities and community goals
The main topic is, how can I help Robonomics to grow in the future. I was texting with Arina already about he possibilities in Slovakia and I'm trying to look for some institutions in Hungary and Czech republic as well.
- Partnership program / incentive program
- Robotics labs (late april Hackathon + Academy later)
- Education platform
- Grants $20k / year
- Polka incubator
- Universities? (but lockdown)
- Found a drone project for checkups on warehouses
I would love to know more about your ideas and about how you can help me in the future with marketing to accomplish our goals.
Meantime I will try to ask her to send me links to some high quality basic official articles about Robonomics, which you can recommend to share and translate.
I will try to prepare a basic proposal document block and send out to my business partners and repost them on our social media. We can plan some conference calls in the future too with the interested parties.
Who from this list do you identify yourself with?
How did you find out about the Robonomics Community?
Polkadot Embassy – trying to help, found out from them
How involved are you in the Robonomics community now?
How involved do you want to be?
Lessons in the winter school – would be published? (all lessons on youtube channel or robo wiki)
What’s working great in the network now?
- good community
- fantastic usage base
- winter school
- (cant evaluate tech, am not engineer, but would like to learn)
What can be improved?
- Winterschool – expected everybody come with background, looked forward to understand basics. 1st lesson immediately very technical. Maybe lessons for beginners
- People don't understand deeply in tech (PM, BA...) need to slowly teach them, afеer they find ...
What are you looking to get from the network?
- Want to help
- Love the projects
- Make lives of people better in the future
- would like to experiment in the future
What could you provide for the network?
Which people should be involved more often or present in the network?
- Technical people!
- Students/Teachers/Researchers – teach to spread (good idea to start at the universities, also connects to biz)
- Businessmen / entrepreneurs
- Marketers (SoMe...)
What’s the best way to stay in contact with you?
Which products do you use/know about?
What monetization models would you support to make community more sustainable?
What roles/responsibilities/tasks do you expect from the community managers in the ecosystem development?
What are the long term plans? Some special milestones by 2021, 2022, specific goals?
https://robonomics.network/blog/roadmap-2021/ – incl all github projects
switch to the native token in services
Become an IoT chain for all projects
Mass adoption? 3-5 years (rough individual estimationx)
Support our marketing (capacity to talk with professsors and companies). Not a big pro, but can go for meetings – conference call, meetings and so on. Need a tech support if I find a project. > go with a request